College students are prone to do stupid things.
Serenity is a college student.
Therefore, Serenity does stupid things.
Shh, I know my logic doesn't hold water. It dun hold nothin', actually. Though I would like to say I was one of few who actually knew what my theory prof was talking about when he went off on a tangent about symbolic logic, all those sideways "U"s and tildas and whatnot. My logic studies have paid off! By allowing me to feel superior! ahem. yes. well.
So what stupid thing did you do, you ask? Well, I went trick-or-treating today. Trick-or-treating itself isn't stupid, per se, but the fact that I'm 18 and a college student and had a load of unfinished homework to do made it stupid. First time yo. I enjoy all the candy I got and hanging out with friends, but still, looking back (3 hours later ha) it was definitely one of the not-so-smart things I've done since coming to college. Hence the staying up and homeworking marathon right now. I just ate a cookie bar and drank some green tea, so I'm not super sleepy yet.
List of Not-So-Smart Things Serfy-the-College-Student Has Done:
1. Get an F in Music Theory on a homework assignment.
2. Unmentionable on this site. Involves a lake at night.
3. Go trick-or-treating instead of homeworking.
Hopefully this list won't get any longer.
I was also thinking that I should list all the performances I've attended so far, and start posting about all the recitals I attend from here on. Those are the things I want to look back on and remember, not the trivial things I did in my spare time.
Off to brainstorm and outline my paper...I've decided to change my topic to a more palatable subject. Hopefully it will work out. I have about 7 hours to make it work.
No comments:
Post a Comment