30 November 2010

green tea makes my life better

Sitting here sipping mah tea makes me feel warm and fuzzy and happier than ever. yes, tea makes me so happy.

Tea also makes me forget all the work I have to do and should be doing...like theory homework and studying for my BITH test and revising my papers...I promise after I write this I'll go do it. In the lounge, without my laptop. :D

Encampment work is manageable so far. Thank goodness. Except Maver called me while I was practicing yesterday. I have a feeling I'll be talking to Maver more than I talk to my parents for the next couple months. hehe.

ugh. I hate this phenomenon of forgetting what I was going to write about when I actually get around to blogging. I need to keep my "things to blog about" notebook going.

I have so many notebooks for various things floating around now that I can't keep track of them all.

I realized I forgot to figure in the costs of getting to the airport in thinking about flying back every month...maybe I should ask around if some kind soul will drive me once or twice to save 50$...

No comments:

Post a Comment