21 November 2010

Hi. It's me again.

Good thing I have more time to work with this paper. As usual, I feel like I'm just starting to get into the meat of the writing process, and of course it's the day before. I really need to develop better writing timeline processes. I guess I'll just stay up to work on this. And maybe bring it home for Thanksgiving to work on it.

New word of the day: belletristic. What a beautiful word to describe elegant writing!

I can keep silent no longer. But silence is still needed. I shall bide my time.

I don't think all typing is good for my wrists. But what can I do?

Am I deluding myself by saying that I can only focus on writing at night, or when I have a deadline to meet? Would I really produce better work if I wrote more organizedly, with more time?

Focus, girl, focus.

My mind be all over the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment