Right now is a perfect example of not seizing the moment (and throttling it...jkjk). I had quite a few splendiferous topics I wanted to write about throughout the day but I've forgotten them all now because I didn't write it down. Wait. I wrote a note to myself to blog about pathos, logos, and ethos. We talked about that today in writing. Except right now my brain is too fried to think about that properly. See what I mean?
Wednesdays are crazy right now. Three classes, Conserv recital, choir, and now work. I got a job at CPO! It's a bit more complicated than I expected but NUTHIN' I CAN'T HANDLE! :D Except it means I'm going nonstop from 0800-1800. Plus practice after that, which essentially means I go from 0800-2130. TIME TO SLEEP.
::edit::
Ah, I remember one more thing I wanted to blog about. A friend linked to this post about how men should respect women. I read it even though it's intended for guys to read, and I'm so glad I did. It was a very timely reminder of what I should be looking for in a guy- not to compromise because my "pool" of eligible guys sometimes seems so weak, but to hold out for that guy who will be the spiritual and physical leader of the household. And not to want a man when I clearly am not ready for marriage and therefore have no right to be toying with that type of relationship.
ahh. the link is from Jaeson Ma! He came and spoke at Rutgers like two weeks ago and we had a screening of 1040. It was incredible!!
ReplyDelete:goes back to reading the post:
:)