Interesting happening of the day - I got to writing class ten minutes early, which is usual for me and is also when the class before mine lets out. Except today the classroom was dark and no students were streaming out. I peeked in and my prof wasn't there either. So I stayed outside and waited for my classmates. No one knew what was up; we checked email and blackboard and Dr. S had sent nothing out. So we sat down and talked about how we could leave after 15 min. if she didn't show up. Around 2:05, another prof walked in and explained that Dr. S was sick and we were to watch a movie about advertisement instead. She started the movie and left the room, at which half the class promptly left. I stayed, half paying attention, half working on my music tech website. Like J said, I certainly got more work done there than if I had been in my room. Oh well. The movie itself wasn't bad, some interesting and weird points about advertising were made.
First BITH seminar today. My preceptor is pretty awesome. He's a pastor and PhD candidate, has a wicked sense of humor, and has red hair. :D I think I'm going to enjoy it.
Went to half an organ recital after that...so amazing! I never knew the organ could have so many levels of intensity and volume and diversity in sound.
Then had to go to a Jukebox cabinet meeting...even though I'm not on cabinet. Apparently the main crew person just quit so we have to take up the slack. Great. Lackadaisical. Oh well. Three more weeks. I can do this.
Work was not a major fail today. :D I've almost got the hang of mailing packages and flats.
Dilemma tomorrow oh noes...JY's senior recital or SGC care group??? JY's senior recital will only happen once...care group is twice a month...but I really want to get to know the people. I think I'll end up going to the recital though.
After researching claret cup for Jukebox, I really want to make/drink some. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment