18 September 2010

homesick

I am missing people so badly right now. What is this? Just suddenly, randomly, my Wheaton friends aren't enough for me. Well, of course they aren't. Each of my friends means something different to me. I love how C.S. Lewis talks about Friendship in The Four Loves - how each of our friends brings out a different facet of us. [I should read that book again.]

I miss Mommy because I want someone to just talk to who's really wise and knows what's going on with me. Because she has so much life experience and she loves every single bit of me.

I miss Daddy because he's my favorite boy in the world (yes, more than Stevie) and because he works so hard because he loves us.

I miss Stevie because he's so goofy and awesome and I really want a great big bear hug right now. And because he understands me so well and he doesn't care when I say silly things and we like to trade pointless insults and crack random jokes.

I miss Christine because she knows me so well too and is so wise and funny. I hope she's doing well in college. must be crazy stressful for her.

I miss all my Jimmy Stewart people, especially Park. He has such a special brand of sarcasm and I miss his Korean-ness and our banter and the way he talks.

I miss Johnny because he's so sweet and always cares about people before himself. I miss just talking about the randomest things with him.

I miss all the senior members at CAP because they all love me and give me such great advice.

I miss drama class people because they're some of the coolest people I know. All so funny and talented. I miss laughing that much and speaking Shakespeare and cracking Shakespeare jokes.

It's weird because I miss CAP people more than church people.

I so cannot wait until break, especially Christmas break, when I'll get to see everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment