24 September 2010

getting it out

How do I know if it's about me? I can't tell. I wish I could get inside your mind. How was I supposed to know you liked me if you were always involved with someone else? That's just stupid. If you never went for me I guess I didn't really mean that much anyway. You know what, maybe it's not me. I'm just reading too much into this. But oh, how I wish I could tell you what I feel! I've always admired you and you know it. Haven't I written e-notes and said encouraging things to you enough? I always felt like I was putting myself out there. Maybe I'm still too reserved. Do I have to be more demonstrative? Are there no guys who are willing to take a chance on me? To run after me and capture my heart?

I'm so frustrated. No. I'm just sad. I feel like I lost someone...who I never had in the first place. What a great way to start my Friday. Sometimes I wonder at myself.

Who am I kidding? As if anything now would lead anywhere. We're too young for love. I should just get over this. I'm tired of trying to talk to you and conversations being awkward. You felt like it was one-sided? I feel like it's completely me. No, that's false. You put yourself in sometimes. But still, what am I supposed to do?

You know what? Forget it. He's probably talking to someone else. I'm getting all worked up over nothing. As usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment