15 December 2010

tying up loose ends

I just submitted my last assignment of the semester w00t! Which means I'm pretty much done done done with school for this year! I'm still hanging around because Zann has two more finals. And I'm working for 4 hours tomorrow and meeting with Dr. Horn so it's not like I'm totally free. But at least I don't have to study for stinkin' finals or write papers anymore.

I'll probably spend the days cleaning my room and packing and moving furniture. Maybe I should go downtown to shop on Thursday...hmm...

I went to care group for the first time in a while tonight. I always find it a very interesting mix of people...a bunch of underclass girls, working guys and a young married couple. We mix so nicely though that no one notices. I feel so comfortable with them already even though I've really only been there three times. It's probably the extreme intentionality with which we fellowship. Except it's not in-your-face intentionality but a very subtle type. We just talk and share and pray for each other. Sometimes we have a lot of fun too. Like today there were lots of goodies because it's Christmas, and we played Favorites for a good hour. And pretty much the best part of the evening- getting to hold the C's little baby, Judah. So precious! I love the smell of clean baby. He fell asleep in my arms and stayed that way for a good half hour. Ahhh I love babies. And I love care group. And I also love sleep so I shall go do that now...

No comments:

Post a Comment