So this weekend was composed mostly of preparing for the loud raid...coming up sometime this week (hey, I can't be too specific, even if I'm 99.999% sure none of my Wheaton friends, let alone T7 guys, read this.) Yesterday I spent an hour dressed in all black with a white and black scarf wrapped around my head and face. Talk about sketch. While dressed thus I also kidnapped my brother floor's RA. yeah. Good times were had by all.
I also filmed Suzanna as the Old Spice guy in a onesie, did some Scottish nose-humming, watched 12 girls in a row whippin' their hair, and practiced some epic stage combat.
Yes, good times were had by all indeed. I'm looking forward to the raid...hopefully the guys will enjoy it as much as we are in preparing it.
Oh yes, I also practiced 3+ hours yesterday and played hairdresser to two girls who were going to the spring dance. I know I know, why didn't I go lame-o? Well, because it cost 8$ (I'm cheap) and because it was a girls-ask-guys dance and I didn't have any guy I particularly wanted to ask. yes, I could have gone with a bunch of girls but somehow it just didn't seem worth it. Plus I'm not particular adept at, nor do I enjoy that type of dancing.
I still haven't found my flip flops. This is becoming a problem. First chance I get tomorrow I'm going to go to the Co-op to pick up a pair. I can't go on borrowing Zann's flip flops just to shower.
ILWG has a spring encampment! I have plans for next year mwahaha. I'll probably be a C/Major by then, so I'll apply for an Exec staff position. It's spread over two weekends in April, which would fit quite well. That would be so friggin' epic. In 2007 they had a C/CMSgt as the XO, for goodness' sake. ILWG must be lacking in dots and diamonds.
No comments:
Post a Comment