For your reference, my tumblr is serenetea.tumblr.com. (ya, I like to keep things simple so one Google search will trace me to all my online homes. hehe)
06 January 2012
hey i'm alive
I got a tumblr a couple weeks back, mostly because quite a few of my friends are on tumblr. Unfortunately different blogging platforms don't agree with each other, so there's always the rat race of moving to the coolest new neighborhood. But, after a couple weeks I've come to the conclusion that I might as well keep both up, because some of my other friends (you, dear reader) are only on blogger. Both will probably have the same content, though more of an emphasis on short "twitter-like" posts on the tumblr and longer posts here. So yup, an update on what all's going on. I decided not to forsake ya after all, good ol' blogger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment