yep, it’s gonna be a rough year. But I have been complaining way too much today, so I’ll try not to do that here. Except…I do want to say that my duo partner apparently dropped the class without telling me, so now I’m stuck with all freshmen in my piano duo class… -___- Okay, so the freshmen are pretty cool, but I actually dropped another class to take piano duo with this guy because he’s someone I actually want to play with, and now he’s dropped the class. thanks a lot.
I really need to determine to have a good attitude this semester, or it’s gonna be terrible. Worked for 3.5 hrs this morning before heading to three classes, all of which will require/already have a lot of work. 20th Century Music, most of the homework is critical listening, 1+ hrs per class period. Plus, have to listen while following the score. Choral Conducting is just intimidating because of the amount of sight-singing we’ll have to do, Doc’s the prof (even his beard is intimidating), and the fact that we’ll have to actually rehearse the ensemble, not just randomly conduct them. Old Testament - I have the hardest prof, author of the textbook…at least five papers to write, and lots of reading. I have my work cut out for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment