haha. I am having too much fun. Time to look into the Mac Mandarin input thingy Daddy sent me a loooong time ago. It was just soo cold walking back that I had to think happy thoughts to get my mind off my frostbitten ears and nose, so I started composing a blog post in Chinese. Amazing what copy/paste and the internet can help you do these days.
So, gonna be a crazy busy semester, so busy that I haven't had down time to want to blog yet. I'm gonna be writing so much for Creative Writing, not to mention random essays for other classes, that I probably won't have too much time to blog. Unless I get writer's block again. Which I probably will.
I was looking at my fingers today and realized my pen callus on my third finger is almost gone! A sign that I am using the laptop much more than the pencil? hmm
I discovered yesterday that I actually like running now. As long as I'm not huffing and puffing. The air inside the SRC is more controlled than outside, so my lungs don't get irritated as easily from the pollen and dust and germs outside. But hopefully even running inside will help my lungs get stronger so running outside will be slightly easier.
ahhh encampment. I can do it!
No comments:
Post a Comment